Get the latest MIUI port on Galaxy S.
If you like to play with the latest Android 4.0 ICS ROMs and own Galaxy S then you can enjoy another ICS based Asnet v4 ROM, its a MIUI port for Samsung Galaxy S and works great, to install this ROM you must have XXJVU firmware on your Galaxy S (Guide and Video Tutorial to do so). Download the MIUI ROM for Galaxy S from below.
Official XDA Thread - link.
Download Asnet v4 Android 4.0 ICS ROM: Download link | Fileze: 157MB
Root file for Galaxy S: Download link to be used via Odin – select this file in PDA and click start.
- Transfer the download MIUI ROM to root of your Galaxy S
- Power off Galaxy S, use Vol Up + Home + Power to boot into recovery mode
- Wipe data, use volume buttons for navigating
- Now install from SD Card – > choose the zip file from step 1
- Wait, Galaxy S will reboot itself after a while
Enjoy MIUI on Galaxy S.