A new exploit to root the Sony Tablet P clamshell Android tablet is now available, the root program uses the root exploit by user djrbliss of the pocketables forum. Download the tools to root your Sony Tablet P from below, easy instructions are also given for the new users. Try the following steps to gain superuser access your own risk.
How to Root Sony Tablet P
- Download ADB for Tablet P – link Double click on this file and install the drivers.
- Download Root Program – link
- Go to settings inside Tablet P and go to Applicatoins and check “unknown sources”
- Go to Development and check USB debugging.
- Connect Tablet P to your PC
- Run SonyTablet.bat file and follow the steps given
- Tablet P will reboot with Root access.