Want to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab with SuperUser permissions, well there is an easy way to do it and even if you are beginner and have no idea about rooting process, you should be able to root your Galaxy Tab just fine. Just follow the steps below:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Download Z4root application.
- Now enable USB debugging by going to Settings –> Applications –> Development –> Now check the USB debugging option.
- Now install the z4root.apk to your Galaxy Tab
- Open the z4root application.
- Galaxy Tab will restart with SuperUser permissions, to confirm look for SuperUser App icon in your appdrawer.
Note: This method only works with Android 2.2(froyo) based Galaxy Tablets.