Samsung is all ready to launch its next flagship smartphone in 2013, according to the rumors Samsung will release the Galaxy S4 at the upcoming CES 2013 in January next year. According to the recent rumors Galaxy S4 will have the retina killer 1080p display spread over 5 inch display which is expected to be the next big thing in smartphones. HTC and Lenovo are also coming up with their Full HD phones and even more companies will be releasing their Full HD phones next year.
Galaxy S 4 Specs: (Rumored)
- 1080 Pixel Super AMOLED 4.99 inch display
- Exynos 5450 processor, clocked at 2 GHz
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2GB RAM, could even be 3 GB
- 13 Megapixel rear camera, 1.9 megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- LTE Support
The main improvement that Galaxy S4 will have over S3 is the full HD screen and improved camera with great low light performance and of course it will be powered the most powerful processor at that time.