The latest addition to the Galaxy lineup in 2013 is the 8 inch tablet Note 8 which is being shown off at the MWC expo in Spain. Samsung doesn’t want to leave any gap in its offerings, their latest product Note 8 which lies midway between the Note 2 and Note 10 aims to bridge this gap. Measuring 7.9 inches it is fully optimized for Android 4.1 and features Quad Core Samsung Exynos processor and 2 GB RAM, It also comes with S10 functionality and this time Stylus pen can also be used on the soft hardware buttons. Samsung Note HD software is also bundled with the device without any extra charge.
Galaxy Note 8 Hardware specs:
- 8 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution
- 1.6 GHz Quad core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 16/32GB Storage space, expandable with microSD
- 5 megapixel rear camera, 1.5 megapixel front camera
- Voice calling
- Weights only 335grams
Note 8 Software features:
- Android 4.1
- You can also use Note 8 as a TV remote control too, thanks to the inbuilt Infra red
- Dual view feature – open two programs – optimized for Note 8.
- Free Note taking software for Note 8 users
- Both Wi-Fi and LTE version will become available when it hit stores
- Multitasking with upto 20 apps
Check out the Note 8 gallery below.