Samsung has released a new cheaper version of Galaxy S smartphone, named as Galaxy SL, this android smartphone comes with a Super Clear LCD instead of Super AMOLED display and the storage space has also been downgraded to 4GB, other things remains mostly the same. Read on for full details of Galaxy SL I9003.
Galaxy SL Features and Specs
- 1GHz Cortex A8 CPU
- 5MP Camera, VGA camera at front.
- PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP 3630 chipset.
- The Cortex A8 integrates AGPS with
- GPRS Class 12, 2G (EDGE Class 12)
- 3G HSDPA Triband,
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- USB v2.0 support
- 3.5 mm Jack
- MicroSD Memory support of upto 32 GB
Galaxy SL Price
Galaxy SL is priced at only Rs 19,499 and shipments have already started.